do you provide raws?
- Absolutely NOT! Editing is a part of the magic behind my work! I totally get that you might feel you are missing out on photos but trust me! I DO NOT hold out on photos.
are you able to edit differently?
- NOPE! if you are going to hire me you need to be in love with my editing style. I like to describe my editing as warm and true to the colors of the day.
can you photoshop me?
- I totally get it we are all insecure about certain things but I do not use photoshop to alter bodies. ONLY thing I do is remove stains, breakouts, scars and distracting things in the background.
what is your turn around time?
- for regular couples sessions, family, portraits my turn around time is 2 weeks or sooner after your session. for weddings/elopements my turn around time is 6-8 weeks or sooner. i do provide a 5-10 photo sneak peek 24-48 hours after your session/wedding.
do you help with outfit and locations?
- YES I do! After you book your session with me I send over an outfit guide. In regards to locations I have go to locations for sessions but I always want to know my clients vision for their session and suggest locations. I even go location scouting if needed :)
do you travel?
- HECK YES I DO! I love love love traveling. Seriously take me with you. I have a list of places I want to visit over on my about me section! Check it out and I will give you a rad deal if you are wanting to take me to one of those places on my list ;)
how many photos will we receive?
- it honestly just varies. each session, wedding, elopement is different. I promise to deliver every useable photo. These are not my memories so I do not hold back on what I actually deliver at the end of the day.
do you work off a shot list?
- ONLY shot list I really require is for family photos and any unique key moments. For example if you are doing a special handshake before you say " I Do" let me know. OR if you are honoring a family member who has passed let me know so I am aware of it :)
how do we book you?
- First of all I am HONORED!!!!! You will need to sign a contract that I will email over to you and you can sign from your phone (EASY) and I require a non refundable retainer fee of 30% of the package price to secure me as your photographer.
do you offer payment plans?
- Yes I do! Look I get it planning a wedding can get expensive REAL quickly. I take 30% of the balance as the non refundable retainer and can split the remaining balance up to 3 payments (full balance must be paid before wedding date).
do you have insurance?
- YES I DO
do you offer prints or albums?
-I do not. Fun fact If I were to provide prints or albums I would have to charge sales tax on the whole package price. It can get very expensive very quickly. I provide digital delivery. Upon delivery of photos you will have access to an online store to print albums or prints. Also you have the right to download photos and print them where ever you'd like.
If you have any other questions please reach out to me! I will be happy to answer them for you :)